Monday, June 20, 2011

24 X 36 poster project


1. Bannack Merry-Go-Round 24X36
2.) 5/25/2011 - 6:00 pm - Bannack, Montana
3.) Canon PowerShot SX130 IS, Manual, f/8, 1/15 sec
4.) I increased the saturation except I made parts of his face and hands normal. I made the background black and white. I also added a little blur and painting under his eyes and around his mouth because he had been crying. I tried to decrease the brightness and add contrast around his head so it was not to blown out. I also added a vignette around it to draw the focus in. 
5.) I loved taking this photo. I had the idea from my sister when she took photos of me on the t-cups at Universal Studios a couple years ago. We were both on it and across from each other as it was moving. I used the same idea for this photo. I took a whole bunch of a few different people but I liked this one the best because it was the little boy in a rare moment when he actually looked right at the camera. The shot makes it look like we were spinning fast but it really did not take much movement to get that affect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment