Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Blog 6: Bannack Portraits

Pregnant Portrait; 12:15 pm May 25, 2011; Bannack, Montana;  f/4.5;  1/40  sec; Canon PowerShot  SX130 IS
Bannack Portrait; 5: 27 pm May 25, 2011; Bannack, Montana; f/5.0;  1/25 sec; Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
For these shots, I did not do any post editing. I took several different shots of each subject at different angles and camera settings. These two were my favorite portrait shots as I felt that they had the best lighting. The second shot is positioned the way it is because if it was moved more to the right, with the subject looking into the space, I would have gotten more photographers in the shot. So even though some may not like the extra space being on his left side, I was pretty happy with the way this one turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment