Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog 4 Edit in Camera Raw

Night shot; May 14, 2011; South Fork, Utah; 8:53 pm; f/3.4; 1/6 sec; Canon PowerShot SX130 IS

Camera Raw Rescue! I really loved how I was able to save the image. At night when I took it, everything around me looked dark so I was able to see the image on my camera after I took it. It was only after I looked at it later in the dark that I saw how badly dark it was and how it looked almost completely black. So all though the edited picture may not be  great, I am happy that I was able to use just camera raw edits to make the image visible. I adjusted the settings on almost every dial in camera raw in order to try to balance it out so that the image is visible but not too pixelated. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good job on the camera RAW edit! You totally brought back the image. I love all the green and the motion in the water. It looks like it is rippling over some rocks. I like how the large branch coming in from the left side is sort of framing the photo, and the sky finishes it off. Nice composition. Pretty location! and good job fixing it.

    ReplyDelete